Zinnia Health & Safety Consulting was started in 2012, by sisters, Jennifer Wallace and Victoria van Rensburg. We are passionate about Health and Safety, and our vision is to encourage all companies to be proactive about safety.
- Jennifer is based in Ladysmith in KwaZulu Natal.
- Her passion in safety stems from working in a power station in Newcastle, there she was an active member in the Health and Safety Committee.
- She was then selected to attend a course through NOSA, and from there her passion grew.
- In April 2012, she was retrenched, and took the opportunity to further her studies in the Health and Safety Industry, and start Zinnia Consulting.
- She has completed ASHEPP, Intro to SAMTRAC, SAMTRAC, Incident Investigation, and ITIS through NOSA, which is a facilitators course, she has also qualified as an Assessor through Accreditation and Training Services.
Victoria van Rensburg
- Victoria is based in Boksburg in Gauteng
- Victoria has been working for a transport company for the last 8 years.
- Previously she worked in the construction industry, and her passion comes from working in that industry, and being exposed to different building sites.
- She has attended the following courses through NOSA, ASHEPP, Intro to SAMTRAC, SAMTRAC, and ITIS, which is the facilitators course. As well as the Assessors course through Accreditation and Training Services in Pretoria.
Why Choose Us
- WE HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF ACCREDITED COURSES and non-accredited health and safety training which enables employers and employees to benefit from an informative, inspirational and enjoyable experience.
- WE PROVIDE experienced, qualified trainers who are passionate about what they do and who are able to assist & close the gaps in your company compliance.
- YOU DESERVE THE BEST and you can depend on us for service excellence and on-going support.
- THERE IS NO COMPROMISE. It is not just about governance, risk management and compliance for your organisation to be successful; it also has to have a positive safety culture to increase efficiency and productivity. Not forgetting the reduced risk of expensive legal claims against your company.